Criminal Records Northwest
Portland, Oregon-based Criminal Records Northwest was founded for the sole purpose of promoting the Pacific Northwest blues and roots music scene.
Originally founded in 1982 as the home label for the Paul deLay Band, Criminal Records also released projects by Lloyd Jones (Lloyd Jones Struggle, Small Potatoes), D.K. Stewart (Sun Valley Sessions), Live at the Jolly Roger Roadhouse (with Paul deLay , Curtis Salago, Lloyd Jones, , Isaac Scott and Tom McFarland), J.C. Rico (First Offense) drummer/producer Paul Jones (All My Friends Can Sing) and others.
Since ‘82, the label has been capturing the best in Pacific Northwest blues. New releases and re-releases include:
- Portland Mojo: How Stumptown Got the Blues (DVD documentary) – ORDER NOW!
- Sun Valley Sessions (D.K. Stewart) – ORDER NOW!
- Live at the Jolly Roger Roadhouse (Paul deLay, Isaac Scott, Curtis Salgado, Lloyd Jones & Tom McFarland) – Long out of print! ORDER NOW!
- First Offense (J.C. Rico & The Armed and Dangerous Band) – Long out of print! ORDER NOW!
- Paul Jones: All My Friends Can Sing (Featuring Steve Bradley, Norman Sylvester, Jon Koonce, Lloyd Jones, Joe Dobroe, Curtis Salgado, Lily Wilde, Mark DuFresne, J.C. Rico, D.K. Stewart, and Paul Jones) – Long out of print! ORDER NOW!
- Teasin' (The Paul deLay Band) – The band's debut recording! Long out of print! ORDER NOW!
OTHER RELEASES COMING SOON!
- Best of Brown Sugar (DVD/CD with booklet)
- Teasin’ (Paul deLay Band) – with bonus cuts
- American Voodoo (Paul deLay Band)
- Paul deLay Band (The Blue One)
- Lloyd Jones Struggle (His First!)
- Burnin’ (Paul deLay Band)
- Small Potatoes (Lloyd Jones Struggle)